my first 2 offical kills

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
Well you probaly heard of my shit ass kills racing in the rain wich wasn't even a race but anyways finally got some beatufil nice weather and 2 kills under my belt. Anyways its a nice night out me and my friend are cruzin around with the targa off in my 1990 turbo its about 11:30 or 12 at night. A kid From school who just bought like a 97 pontaic firebird with the v-6 pulls in to the local 7-11 and I ask him if he wants a race he says i dunno i'll think about it. he comes back out and says sure whatever lets have a go at it. So we go to the highway line our cars up, one of his friends goes out raises his hands and let them go down. He beats me off the line by about mabye half a car length(I suck at lauching need to figure out how to do that in my turbo supra, used to my n.a). so I kepp up with him being only slightly ahead then by about 3rd gear I just start to pull extremly fast on him and just fly by beat him by about 3 good car lengths. This was also a 1/8 mile race wich we had measured out. So after that I decide its time to race the kid who beat me in his 91-97 style Cougar XR7 when I had my n/a(acutally I won one in my n/a and he won 2). So we go at it and he Beats me off the line once again (really need to figure out how to launch) I keep up with him and by about 3rd gear start to pull on him hard and got liek 3 car lengths on him and then we shut down.

All these races were done with a passenger in the car and the targa off with the windows up.

Also my car is pretty much close to stock I only have a 3 inch downpipe and a K&N drop in filter.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
yea those cars really dont have a chance with our beloved turbo mkIII's....nice kills man

and dont play in the rain! :biglaugh: