I'm Freakin Graduating Bitches

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
thats right im gradauting class of 05' 17 still, got like 3 credits more than required at high schoo, already got like 40 credits at community college, my ceremony is tonight and i'm all ready hung over.

next 3 days are gonna be lost to the night, w000000 im f&**ing done with my crappy ass high school.

any other graduates out there?
im probably not gonna be able to come back to this site for a couple of days, i keep burping corona.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Congrats! Proud owner of a g.e.d. here!

How do you already have 40 credits at cc, and what did you take as your major?

I already scheduled my classes for fall semester at cc. Studying engineering science! After I earn an associates, I'm transferring to UConn. I can't wait for my 30+ credits in calc!

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
30 + credits in calc? Is that counting pre-cal because my friend has done every single calc class they offer @ his CC.. and with 2 pre-cal classes that would put him @ 30.. Since right now he is in 4th quarter calc... Which he says is almost like statistics.. Crazy shit; since I'm barely pulling a 3.0 in Pre-cal.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I also graduated this year! It feels good to be outta high school...well not "out" since I was homeschooled all through school, but ya'll know what I mean. So for now its just work work work til the fall then community college for a year. Then who knows what!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
well here i am sunday night and i geuss my weekend of bliss and doing "bad" things needs to end. i must have puked like 5 times in last 24 hours and my god i was friendly with the lady's (so i am told) every night was a party starting on thursday night, camped out in the middle of the mountains on a friends property with like 80 people arround a bonfire then teh whole group went to class in the morning for our last final. we were at our ceremony practice and i saw atleast 3 people puking behind the bleachers.
we threw our caps, and i cant remember much of what we did between fri and right now, i went to work this morning with the worst aftertaste i've had in my life,

i am glad i didnt drive my car at all these past few days i made sure it stayed garage and my keys at home, no way im fukin risking that.

all in all we are out and i got my 40 college credits through a program at the high school called running start where if i pass the college asset test with certain level scores in english math and writing then i can take college classes and have them substituted for certain credits at high school. so two birds with one stone. AND FREE.

i didnt know some of you were high schoolers, aye mate i thoguht you looked like the guy in you avatar for some oddball reason. theres a pic floating arround of me totally passed out on a pool table i'll try to get it.

cheers.

ps. and i forgot just so you guys dont assume i'm some 17 year old alcoholic, this thurs. was the FIRST time in my life i have ever been drunk, hell its the first time i've ever finished a beer. amongst other things which i found out i did.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I, in no way look like the Great Stevie Wonder! haha I'm in the "this is what I look like" thread on one of the first pages I think. Sounds like that running start program helped you out alot! Thats one reason I wish I would have gone to public school at least for high school.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
man i miss high school. i graduated last year. ever since then every night has been one blurry orgy of drunken mess. how does that differ from when i was IN high school? it dosnt.

maybe its time for some alcohol rehab.

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
congrats!! i'm outta high skool in a few days too. then it's to comunity collage over the summer to get ready for vcu in the fall. i'm gonna be an engenerd! wwhhooo drunkin partys to come!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
souprat said:
congrats!! i'm outta high skool in a few days too. then it's to comunity collage over the summer to get ready for vcu in the fall. i'm gonna be an engenerd! wwhhooo drunkin partys to come!

i was looking at same thing as far as engineering goes but im gonna take as many math and physics classes as possible at community college to see if i can handle it. only reason i would do this is so that i could someday design the new cars on the market, even if it means doing door handles on minivans.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
WOW lots of peeps are in high school. damn, wait till college, they tell you so much crap about it being so tuff. LOL, wahoo party.