Nashville Supra Meet.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
OK guys,

Its time to get serious about this. I was just talking to Ken on here (Suprarcr89) about getting a meet together. I have kind of fell out of the loop the past couple of weeks. 80+ hours a week of work does numbers with your mind!

But yes, WHERE should we meet in nashville. Ken entertained the thought of getting a group showing at a local dyno. There IS a dyno in nashville ( some of the Z car guys use it) but I have no clue who they are or where they are.

But I WILL find out!!

This should be a sticky, Since no one goes to the area specific forums....I would like to get AS MANY people as possible. I already have a sticky on SF.....

till then, give some ideas!

-Jonathan

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
i agree with jonathan. we need to get an idea on how many people would be interested in a meet in nashville, then input on what they want... I would like to see a dyno and a dinner somewhere then maybe a cruise... so put in your input and lets get this thing rolling...
I wont have my car done intime due to all of the deals ive been getting on go fast goodies that i cant pass up... but however i have two friends possibly more that will be coming up with there turbo supras and ill come with one of them but we need to set a def. date on this and get everything together.
thanks
-Ken

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
EDIT:

We are still planning for mid to late JULY. I know alot of people have jobs and such on the weekends so we will strive to get a on the dot time and day for you guys ( and myself working weekends).

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
there is a mustang dyno in nashville.

NADC
1524 Gallatin Road
Nashville, TN 37206

there is also a dynojet dyno

Performance Garage
531 Huntley Industrial Drive
Smyrna 37167
Tel. 615-250-3966

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Yeah, I now remember I know a guy that works at the one in Smyrna...I will call him tommorow or monday! Though its in smyrna...we could meed in nashville or something and go down there!

-Jonathan

MTownsupra

Jun 11, 2005
Memphis, TN
I'm running up to Nashville on Tuesday (14th of June) for an orientation at Vandy where I'm going to school next year. I can ask around and try to find out some info for you guys on the dynos and other stuff. I would definetly be interested in going to the meet (even though my supra is a little embarasing right now) and I can talk to one of my friends who used to live there and find some good twisty country roads for a cruise if you want.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I'm in you know this simann. I liked opry mills, and that highway doesnt have that much traffic cept on the weekends. everyone knows where opryland/ opry mills is, so why not there, its perfect. as for crusing around i already got 2 tickets so i cant really "speed" lol we would have to "cruise" around. Instead of having a cadering(sp?) could we all bring something like make a list of things for use we could use, you know cokes, forks, plates, food, chips ect. i dont know im just thinking so dont flame me for giving suggestions. ne1 around nashville got a peice of dark grey side trim on the passenger front side.