I do really killed a bird

blacksupra

Apr 9, 2005
Buena Park,CA
My brother has a v6 firebird 5 speed with some mods. Exhaust, headers, SLP cai, underdrive pulleys, jet chip stage 2, 3.42 gears.
We were pretty even in 2nd gear but when i shifted to 3rd I started pulling hard and in 4th gear i put some cars but he called me and told me to pulled over cuz his muffler was making a noise. We found out it was his tranny and it was leaking.
Now he's looking for a 89-92 supra 5 speed turbo, 300zx, stealth, mr2 turbo or eclipse turbo.
I told him to buy a mk3 without the engine and put a 1jz or 2jz.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
nice kill...but a car had to suffer in the process....my condolences to your bro

yea and i agree get a nice mkIII and drop one of those engines in.

what is his price range?

L

lanky189

blacksupra said:
My brother has a v6 firebird 5 speed with some mods. Exhaust, headers, SLP cai, underdrive pulleys, jet chip stage 2, 3.42 gears.
We were pretty even in 2nd gear but when i shifted to 3rd I started pulling hard and in 4th gear i put some cars but he called me and told me to pulled over cuz his muffler was making a noise. We found out it was his tranny and it was leaking.
Now he's looking for a 89-92 supra 5 speed turbo, 300zx, stealth, mr2 turbo or eclipse turbo.
I told him to buy a mk3 without the engine and put a 1jz or 2jz.

not sure i understand why a leaking tranny means he has to sell his car, if he's got that much money and time tied up in a v6 tho, maybe he does need a new car.
btw... 3.42? thats not that much better than stock is it?