IC piping

turbomk3

Apr 1, 2005
Just wanted to know if anyone has the layouts for the piping cause im getting ready to make some...

supra90mkiii

Apr 2, 2005
Racine, WI
JT87NA said:
I just got done finishing up my upper intercooler pipes for my 1/2 Na-T. All I used were 4 couplers w/ tbolts, a 180 degree mandrel bend, and cold air intake for a crx. I know I don't have all the clamps on yet. I have to order some that will fit 2.75 inch piping.

Edit: Due to popular demand I will add some more info.

Parts Needed:
1988-1991 Honda Civic CRX SI Cold Air Intake Kit
2"-2.5" Silicone Transition
4: 2.5" Silicone Straights or Hump Hose
4: 2.75" T-Bolt Clamps
5: 3.00" T-Bolt Clamps
2.25" T-Bolt Clamp
2.5" OD 180 Degree Mandrel Bent Aluminuminized Steel Tubing

Tools Needed:
Pipe Cutter
Various Hand Tools

I made the mistake of ordering the wrong size T-Bolts for most of the setup. If you order from ATPTurbo you need the sizes I listed above, if you order from HighTempSilicone the sizes are different.

Here are some pics tell me what you think.

wNzQ0Mzc5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzQ0MzgwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzQ0MzgxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzQ0MzgyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzQ0MzgzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzQ0Mzg0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
IMHO that is just too many couplers.... Wait until you blast any amount of HP over 300 through those and watch them blow the fuck off. I think the reason to get Hard Pipes is to get rid of as much 'connecting pipe' as possible so you weld up as much as you can....

supra90mkiii

Apr 2, 2005
Racine, WI
Disced said:
IMHO that is just too many couplers.... Wait until you blast any amount of HP over 300 through those and watch them blow the fuck off. I think the reason to get Hard Pipes is to get rid of as much 'connecting pipe' as possible so you weld up as much as you can....

what's stopping you from welding them?

turbomk3

Apr 1, 2005
well i was thinking about moving my intercooler flush to the front bumper...i have seen this done on a supra around where i live and it looks good...anyoen know about thsi?