my first supra

icepanthar22

lovin' the turbo spool...
Apr 22, 2005
Cary, NC
I picked this up about a week ago, and have been in the middle of moving and finally managed to get some pics of my supra. Its a 1990, targa, auto, white package (everything scept leather)....

Its bone stock, with the exception of some ugly ass rims which are getting traded ASAP for some sexy sawblades ;), and some hoopty exhaust tip that the previous owner put on there. I installed the TT.

Oh yea, its only got 81 K on the odometer....

Picture%20032.jpg

Picture%20034.jpg

Picture%20035.jpg

Picture%20037.jpg

Picture%20039.jpg

Picture%20043.jpg

Picture%20045.jpg

Picture%20046.jpg

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
omg you werent kidding on the rims, dont get the sawblades, get the stock 92 5 spoke rims and paint them white and you will have an exact mirror image of my car. minus the toyota badge.

congrats

icepanthar22

lovin' the turbo spool...
Apr 22, 2005
Cary, NC
Paradox said:
ya those rims look like the bottom of my mixer! looks like the cars been repainted tho. nice condition!

yea the car had been repainted.. the rims are sooo ugly...eventually i am going to get mkiv rims...but i have free sawblades....

i will paypal any one 3 bucks if they identify what kind of rims they are...

P

Pokey

car looks good, do take care of her :burnout: , those wheels have to go :slap:

the rims look so familiar, are they off of a chevy or dodge product :icon_ques

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I think those wheels are after market from about 20 years ago! My neibor has those on his ef civic hatch, painted a God-awful gold ! :barf: :biglaugh:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
icepanthar22 said:
yea the car had been repainted.. the rims are sooo ugly...eventually i am going to get mkiv rims...but i have free sawblades....

i will paypal any one 3 bucks if they identify what kind of rims they are...

the rims that u have there are called P.O.S., they are the only ones in existance cause they look so damn ugly.
nice car tho

can i get my 3 bucks sent to --------D34DC311@graffiti.net---- LOL
:doublebir :bling: