Movie Spoilers Thread (Movie Spoilers inside)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
oh sure take MY idea....lol...well ill post mine from the other thread in here:

6th Sense: Bruce Willis is a ghost
Fight Club: Brad Pitt is Edward Nortons made up alter ego
Mystery Alaska: They lose the big game at the end with a puck hitting the post
Swordfish: Halle Berry is really a bad guy, Her nor John Travolta die in the end and the get away

ill post more as i remember them....

I THINK THIS SHOULD ONLY BE MOVIES OLDER THEN A FEW MONTHS...NOTHING STILL IN THEATRES FOR SURE.

P

Pokey

Gothika, Halle barre's husband is the man who killed the girl and raped her, thats why she did it

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
Save the last dance- Julia Stiles gets into Juliard by winning the audition
Flashdance- Jennifer Beals wins the audition by doing a one minute long backspin
Carlito's Way- Calrito dies
Cruel Intentioins- Sarah Michelle Gellar gets caught with cocaine. All her secrets are revealed in her diary
Clueless- Alicia Silverstone kisses her step brother
Legally Blonde- She wins the court case
Legally Blonde 2- Her dog amendment passes. Her dog's mother is set free
You got served- The guys you want to win, wins. Lil Kim in a bikini, very disgusting
Fast and Furious- Paul Walker lets Vin Diesel escape. Squints into camera

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
csr ma71 said:
Save the last dance- Julia Stiles gets into Juliard by winning the audition
Flashdance- Jennifer Beals wins the audition by doing a one minute long backspin
Carlito's Way- Calrito dies
Cruel Intentioins- Sarah Michelle Gellar gets caught with cocaine. All her secrets are revealed in her diary
Clueless- Alicia Silverstone kisses her step brother
Legally Blonde- She wins the court case
Legally Blonde 2- Her dog amendment passes. Her dog's mother is set free
You got served- The guys you want to win, wins. Lil Kim in a bikini, very disgusting

Dude, most of those movies are SOOO Supraforums that they might as well be Richard Simmons!

L

lanky189

csr ma71 said:

LMAO.. squints into camera.

lmao..

i'll add mine from the other thread.

1. It's his g'damn sled, the sled is named Rosebud
2. He's Lukes Father
3. They all die
4. They all die
5. They all die.

Did i miss any

btw.. IDEAL it was MY idea capn!

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern both die by hanging.

Funny and strange movie for those who haven't seen it. The best thing is the title gives away the ending.

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
The others- Nicole Kidman and her family are actually ghosts. It's their ghosts that are the living
Finding Nemo- They're all escape
Iron Giant- Robot gets destroyed to save the town, but get put back together again

L

lanky189

Idealsupra said:
hmm i dont know...you started listing movie endings...then i said we should make it a whole thread of its own...

how about joint custody of this kid? :x: :biggrinbo

ok that's a deal

wanna do a joint custody of that PSP? jk

anywho

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back: Jay gets the Girl.
The Matrix: Neo realizes he's the one and beats the agent
Beverly Hills Cop 1, 2, 3, : Eddie Murphy solves the crime with style.

kulangflow

Celica All-trac Turbo
Mar 30, 2005
UT
Braveheart -- William Wallace gets beheaded
Good Will Hunting -- Will goes to California "to see about a girl"
Tombstone - Wyatt gets pissed and whoops everybody's ars, Doc dies.
Shawshank Redemption -- Andy escapes from prison and goes to Mexico. Red gets out on parol and joins him.
Sleepers -- They get back at the freaks who molested them.

L

lanky189

kulangflow said:
Braveheart -- William Wallace gets beheaded
Good Will Hunting -- Will goes to California "to see about a girl"
Tombstone - Wyatt gets pissed and whoops everybody's ars, Doc dies.
Shawshank Redemption -- Andy escapes from prison and goes to Mexico. Red gets out on parol and joins him.
Sleepers -- They get back at the freaks who molested them.

CORRECTION: William Wallace was not beheaded in the movie, it is alluded to. He is however disembowled.

kulangflow

Celica All-trac Turbo
Mar 30, 2005
UT
lanky189 said:
CORRECTION: William Wallace was not beheaded in the movie, it is alluded to. He is however disembowled.

It didn't show the actual beheading, just at it didn't actually show the disembowling .. it just shows the the giant axe-type-thing coming toward his neck while he's smiling and looking at the angelic version of his wife walking toward him. In the next and final scene, Robert the Bruce, as a narrator, says, "After the beheading, William Wallace's body was torn to pieces. His head was set on London Bridge, his arms and legs sent to the four corners of Britain as a warning. It did not have the effect that Longshank's planned."

Here's what happened in real life, if anyone is interested:

Scottish History.com

Wallace was betrayed and captured in August 1305 outside Glasgow and was taken south as quickly as possible to a show trial in Westminster hall. The charges were read out and the sentence pronounced that he was to be drawn, hung and quartered. He was then taken from the hall, tied to a wooden spindle which was then drawn at the tails of horses to Smithfield where he was hung then disembowelled. He was then beheaded and his entrails burned. His body was then quartered. The head was put on a spike on London bridge and the quarters sent to Newcastle, Berwick, Stirling and Perth.

Word.

L

lanky189

kulangflow said:
It didn't show the actual beheading, just at it didn't actually show the disembowling .. it just shows the the giant axe-type-thing coming toward his neck while he's smiling and looking at the angelic version of his wife walking toward him. In the next and final scene, Robert the Bruce, as a narrator, says, "After the beheading, William Wallace's body was torn to pieces. His head was set on London Bridge, his arms and legs sent to the four corners of Britain as a warning. It did not have the effect that Longshank's planned."

Here's what happened in real life, if anyone is interested:

Scottish History.com

Word.

i hate you. :ban: