Woooooooooooooo

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Im a lil drunk.. and i have to work at our booth for a car meet at 6 am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT! i got like 4 hours to sleep!

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
lol. I drank like a quart mr. cuervo one night and tried to go to sleep, ha!

I lay down and close my eyes, I start breathing real deep breaths and I felt like I was falling down a bottom-less pit. Yeah, no way I was falling asleep. I get up and decide to go beat up the fridge (in other words, eat everything in sight) and everything felt better, lol.

This only happens when I drink tequila. I can go to sleep aftyer drinking anything else....

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
CtSupra said:
lol. I drank like a quart mr. cuervo one night and tried to go to sleep, ha!

I lay down and close my eyes, I start breathing real deep breaths and I felt like I was falling down a bottom-less pit. Yeah, no way I was falling asleep. I get up and decide to go beat up the fridge (in other words, eat everything in sight) and everything felt better, lol.

This only happens when I drink tequila. I can go to sleep aftyer drinking anything else....

Man, that happened to me on some of that 100 proof Southern Comfort - that stuff is rot-gut, and I wouldn't wish it on my enemies. I laid down to sleep and felt like I was in one of those gravitron amusement rides.. being pulled down and to the side. Horrible feeling. Seriously, even though the proof is higher, I'd rather shoot 151 than that stuff.

Watch out for tequila - doesn't take much "te- kill - ya". I'm in the military, and when we go on temporary duty assignments, off-duty drinking is almost a sport in my unit. Most enjoy beers, but my experience is that when people drink alot of tequila, people are going to get naked, violent, or both.. and if you drink ONE TOO MANY shots, you won't want any again. I know quite a few people who gag when they smell or even think about the smell of tequila now.

This post reminds me - I need to go get some stuff to drink, 'cause what I have left here won't last, and I don't wanna be stuck here with nothing.. I don't want to have to run to the store, you know? Driving while drunk would be stupid enough; driving drunk in a Supra and taking a chance at possibly wrecking one of these cars would be worse. Better drive to the store and back BEFORE I start. :D

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
ddr-mario-dancing.jpg

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
FUCKED UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gotta go check out a supra for my sustretomarow my sister............... yey!

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
alright so i go to this bar with my girl and my bro last night to play some pool and i knew it was time to stop when i saw a bunch of 12 year olds walk in........

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Squid699 said:
alright so i go to this bar with my girl and my bro last night to play some pool and i knew it was time to stop when i saw a bunch of 12 year olds walk in........

"Hey, Meg - 18 yet? Giggity-giggity-giggity!!"

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
since the supra has been down for the past 4 weeks all i do when i go out with my friends is get drunk. MAYBE tonight wont be the case... i know that when i finally get the fucker running again all i am gonna be doing is drivingggggggggggggggggggggggggg. i miss the supra.

however getting blitz'd with your good friends is always fun, and almost always leads to getting some pu$$y!

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Ckanderson said:
heh.. last night was fun.. 3 kegs 5 bux for a cup.. it was great.

last keg i was at i got alcohol poisoning. i blame my friend for making me do 12 shots of some god forsaken shit at the begining of the party that i pregamed with a 40....

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
drunk_medic said:
"Hey, Meg - 18 yet? Giggity-giggity-giggity!!"

I'm not kidding - like 10 or more kids 12 or younger come in with their parents. So of course my brother and I start bitching - loudly. When my drunk ass brother gets a pool cue in the ribcage from one of the little oompaloompas he starts lecturing him - and he promptly turns around and goes and tells his mommy! :ugh:

So it was definitely time to go......talk about BS.....

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
csr ma71 said:

umm csr ma71 did you go to this, y the hell are you taking pics of me, i was drunk, i dont even like that damn dance game. :rant: you bastard i will never drink again in public.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
lagged said:
you guys hang out at the wrong bars then....

it had never happened to us before at that bar. apparently the local soccer team brought some fans with them after a game..........still we're not going back anytime soon. :kaboom: