Alarm, installed right, lifetime warranty. (so cal)

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
FS: Alarm, installed right, lifetime warranty. (so cal)

I'm doing alarms for $150 installed for Supramania members. Nice TRC alarm with 4 button remote, dual stage shock sensor, lock/unlock, trunk pin, door pins, parking lights, arm your alarm with turbo timer running(add $25), ignition controlled lock/unlock, starter kill, plus it will arm and disarm your factory alarm! Remote has silent arm/disarm button and 3rd ch output. I can warranty the REMOTES and the brain LIFETIME. I always warranty my alarm installations for as long as you own the car. This model alarm is every bit as good as anything twice the price so the warranty is just an added bonus. I am in Orange County, CA. If I drive to you to do the install I would need to add some gas money depending on where you live. SD, you would have to come to me. I don't just do Supras either, I did alarm installs for years on new and used cars at Chevy, Ford, GMC, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Acura, Nissan, Infinity, Toyota, and Lexus dealerships. The price is for mk3's but I can do it for a little less on some vehicles and a little more on a few others. Let me know what you need and I can give you a quote. When I worked for Hunter we did an alarm like this for $399 installed and the dealerships charged between $600 and $800 to the customer!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited: