And I thought WRX's were fast??

lintlars

ROOTS RADICALS
Apr 1, 2005
Ft.St.John BC
www.cardomain.com
Ok Ok before anyone starts ragging I personally like WRX's but the week prior to this meet I met this guy on the street and we didnt run at the time but I told him to come to the track the next weekend , and we got talking and this guy thought he had the fastest car in town talkin shit like "Ya theres not a lot in this town that can touch me " :nono: I let him talk shit but I let my car talk at the track! :yelrotflm

His mods were intake,exhaust,BOV,boost contoller set at 16 psi, after the weekend the best he could muster was a 14.1 kinda nice when people get a reality check
:eek:wned:

http://smvideos.suprapics.com/index.php?fileid=4adf6d5f76511bb0bc187ffd265250a0

Last edited:

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Yo that was a very nice run man! I think that guy will think twice the next time he lines up against an old supra :eek:wned:
eric

Z

ztosupra

nice run. does he not know how to launch an AWD car? he should have launched all over you off the line, probably would have dropped another second off of his time. still wouldn't have touched yours though :bigthumb: :eek:wned:

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
In the WRX defence (even though you clearly thoroughly raped him) it was not an STi from what I can see. And he was a shitty driver... lol.

Your car is still wicked quick.

gmoney

supra is as stupid does!
Apr 22, 2005
CT
home1.myspace.com
that was the funniest thing i have seen in a while, awd the king of the whole shot, get owned off the line by a rear wheel drive tank! thats awesome!