Wow, this site has really taken off!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
It's been growing, and it's only gotten bigger since it got hacked or at least it seems likes it's grown quite a bit since then.

Thanks and congrats to everyone who has had something to do with the site :)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Heh... I think the congratulations belong with the members. They are the ones causing the growth - either indirectly, by contributing knowledge that attracts more people, or directly, by recruiting people they meet.

The mod team tries to be reasonable, and the admin team tries to set things up so they will work, but this is minor... I've seen many forums that are well setup and well modded... and empty as a ghost town. :)

L

lanky189

no ricers here mostly. besides they all know my "Beats your POS" and "Lefties have rights too" Sticker own all.

7MGTEJoe

Mar 31, 2005
Salinas, CA
It's a little cliche' but it's synergy. People enjoy spending time going through posts and contributing because there isn't the infighting and flame wars that plague so many message boards. Instead of writing the board off they contribute to the discussion, improving the knowledge base.

Not to say that we don't have problems, but it's a much more pleasant environment than many other message boards out there.

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
I think it is really evident in the way we greet new members. I know this forum, Toronto Street Racing..... where all noobs get flamed when they post, not because of the content, but just because they are new. Forums like this have the, "Oh your a noob, hahaha fuck you." mentality. Here we actually greet people and help them on their way. Even though it usually means answering the same question about 3 trillion times with different noobs. That’s why people come back.