Suprastore

PynkEye

Mar 30, 2005
anyone had any problems with Suprastore.com ?? I ordered hose technique hoses and arrived in like 3 weeks, now I have ordered Arp head bolts...and its been a month, and still no news, when I go on link they sent me by email confirming the shipping, it says...This order has been canceld ??? does this mean its sent out and finished, just waiting to arrive, or did they just cancel it and never sent it...cause they did take money out of my credit cards..man their fast on taking money!!!

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Well, when I ordered my Samco hoses....they didnt tell me for 4 weeks that they were on backorder ( nor when i ordered them)....I waited 2 months for my radiotor hoses....but i was glad i got them when i got them.

Sometimes patience will pay off.....

or just cancle the order and order from Titan or Supra Sport...

Niro is a nice guy...he hooked me up!

-Jonathan

PynkEye

Mar 30, 2005
finally got an email...since I emailed them. lol it was cancelled right after I ordered it it seems, yet they never told me or emailed me, so I waited like a dumb shit for a couple of week and still no parts, thats real nice, youll be getting more buisness out of me for sure (YA RIGHT) pisses me off sometimes. Somethihng about canada, but I ordered from them before with no problem, i think they switched owners..since then...isshhh.

Anyways, ill be doing my shopping somewhere else, 0 for service, just lost a customer.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
i had no problems when i ordered my arp head studs arrived in 3 days.... now when i ordered from supra sport took forever of course i ordered the 3.0 turbo badge for the front.... either way sometimes you have to wait.. but i would just call them thats the best way to find out whats going on....

PynkEye

Mar 30, 2005
dosnt change anything, they cancelled my order, and never told me, so I was waiting there like a moron...so ill have to re-order and wait anotehr 3 weeks for my parts from someone else...I was supppose to do this this week since I have a backup car for 2 weeks..anyways...

SupraJack

Apr 3, 2005
Always feel free to call to check availability. Sometimes it takes forever to get items from overseas. We have 6 badges left in stock now though. Sorry it took so long for yours.
Jack
SupraSport
Shop # 651-767-2477 (toll free for cingular customers)

SupraJack

Apr 3, 2005
Hey Pnk
Did you order from SupraSport or SupraStore?
If it was Suprasport what was the order #?
LMK
Thanks
Jack
SupraSport