Life is just too good.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Kroze said:
Welp. By going to Alaska for a couple of weeks, it changed my life. (http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2566)

I met a new girl right before i leave, while i'm in alaska, the police dept called and offer me a job.
:doublebir

Now i'm home with a new girl & job.:bling:
Dude thats freakin awesome, i feel happy for you man. say it with me
ahh life doesnt suck anymore. lol. thats an awesome ending to your trip to alaska.

Kroze

Lifetaker, heartbreaker.
Mar 30, 2005
South Jersey
new girl & job. and now, someone just offered me $140k in cash for my house that i bought 1year 8 months ago.

that's before my house didn't even got listed on MLS yet. ROFL. I just signed the paper yesterday (tuesday) with Weichert and today i got a guy offering to pay cash.

C

cnewingham

now that you will be working in the police dept. you had better make sure your car is LEGAL! Glad to see this will be a good year for you! How much did you pay for your house 2 yrs ago? If you dont mind me askin.

L

lanky189

cnewingham said:
now that you will be working in the police dept. you had better make sure your car is LEGAL!

pssh! now he gets to make it completely ILLEGAL and just lean on the local inspectors with his badge out to get an inspection sticker..

Kroze

Lifetaker, heartbreaker.
Mar 30, 2005
South Jersey
cnewingham said:
now that you will be working in the police dept. you had better make sure your car is LEGAL! Glad to see this will be a good year for you! How much did you pay for your house 2 yrs ago? If you dont mind me askin.

$109k

just got a cash offer of $140k.

i'm having an attorney taking care of my titling. He's making that i'll have 2 separate title. One for the house & backyard and one for the land on the side of the house. Everything together i have 125x100 (12,500 square feet)