Bhg

blacksupra

Apr 9, 2005
Buena Park,CA
I'm not sure yet cuz the engine has been rebuilt 10,000 miles ago.
The symptoms
Hard to start, white smoke and I have to add coolant every 3 days but just a bit. I'm going to get the test from napa and see what it says.
What do you think of this? or it's just BS

HOW AND WHY DOES STEEL SEAL™ WORK?

Steel Seal™, the only product of its kind, permanently seals blown head gaskets, warped heads and cracked engine blocks and heads.

Scott Laboratory has performed a thorough evaluation of both Steel Seal™ and its competitors and found Steel Seal™ to be superior to all products tested. Steel Seal™ has been used successfully in over 20,000 vehicles.

Steel Seal™ creates a permanent seal that will withstand high temperatures and high pressure. The product can be used in both gasoline and diesel engines.

Steel Seal™ combines with an antifreeze/water mixture and is poured into the radiator of a cold engine. Once the engine is started and reaches operating temperature, Steel Seal™ is distributed through the engine. The product is drawn into the damaged area and seals the crack with a thermo-chemical bonding action process.

Comparable products rely on fillers to do the repair work. But as pressures rise and fall, as in ignition and shut off, the particles lodged in cracks and leaks become loosened. Since their products’ true strength is defined solely through consistent engine pressure, the consumer inevitably finds him/herself in the same original predicament that led them to an inferior quick fix.

Steel Seal™ is a unique blend of several chemicals. Steel Seal™ is a clear formula that contains no fibrous materials or particles that could clog engine coolant passages. We don’t rely on floating particles to do our job. Steel Seal™ relies on science and chemistry for its strength.

Regardless of the value of an automobile, you now have a practical solution. At a fraction of the cost and time of major engine repair, Steel Seal™ empowers the individual professional technician to take advantage of a scientific breakthrough – one that will revolutionize engine repair technology.

With strict adherence to the manufacturer's directions and proper diagnosis, you will enjoy virtually effortless engine repair that will free you up to maximize your shop day.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
thats the crap they sell at auto stores right?

hey if you believe that will work...i have a bridge for sale...its in a great location just in side new york...let me know...ill sell it CHEAP!

:rolleyes:

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
i dont know what you guys are talking about, that stuff sounds great. fixes BHG and i bet it'll make you coffie in the morning too.

do your hg just like the rest of us. good expiriance if you have the time and space to do it yourself.

ryans_supra

Mar 31, 2005
Burnaby
44 dollars USD. Plus it says it cannot be used if oil is mixing into the cooling system. oh well i like makeing milk shakes in that shit car.