my 1JZ pics

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
ok. swap has been done for a few days. these are some early shots that were takin. car is actually done now, but i didnt take any completed shots, too busy out testing it out :bigthumb:

tell me what you guys think

p25982_1.jpg

p25982_2.jpg

p25982_3.jpg

i got pretty lucky with my clip. stuff i got...

greddy intake, tuned ECU, lightened flywheel, MK4 motor mounts, uh... a few other things that escape me right now.

Special thanks to my friends Jose and Aaron who helped make this happen. wouldnt be possible without them :love:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
streetknight said:
nice job. all ready got th eharness all set?

yup. and the car is already running. cranked up on the first try, right away finished pics will have to wait til tomorrow when i can get a hold of a camera.

:icon_cool

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
looking great Joe! i was wondering what happened to your car for a wile since i saw you where parting it out i got a little scared! Glade to see her come back to life! welcome to the 1jz world ;).

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Zerocool said:
looking great Joe! i was wondering what happened to your car for a wile since i saw you where parting it out i got a little scared! Glade to see her come back to life! welcome to the 1jz world ;).

I'm very happy to be here :wave:

i cant wait to get an upgraded downpipe and some 100 or 110 gas and through it on the dyno and see how this tuned ECU really does.

as far as I know so far, i havent seen anyone else in the US with a Stealth ECU. so I dont know much about it. trying to do some research but havent found much. :gaybar:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
bigaaron said:
1) In case you were wondering how it got so clean...
2) Look how dirty it was before he started...

:lol: ok which one of you was it that took a pic of me while i was makin my manifold nice and purty :gaybar:

btw, aaron. if you have other pics that were takin of my engine and swap and stuff, pm or email them too me Joseph9486@yahoo.com :wave:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Nice car, now its time for the track.
and as for the red shoes, not bad, but green and like lucky charms green would kick ass.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
it wasnt that hard. the engine was pressure washed right after it came out of the clip and then delivered to my house.

i did alot of the detailing of individual parts while jose and aaron were working on the actual car. a gallon of simple green a few brushes and some steel wool for the tuff stuff. just took a while. :)