Just finished my car!!!! It may be done for good now...PICS INSIDE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoLuckTurboSupra

Just finished my car.....new FMIC, 2.5" mandrel bent pipes for lowers and uppers, all new belts, and fog light re-wire to come on w/o headlights......the paint job is a house of kolor dark blue with a metallic and pearl dark purple...here are the pics.....
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
DoLuckTurboSupra,
your car is SOO HOT that I am going to have to put this thread in the Supra Showoff section!
Your engine is clean & shiny.
Your paint is even more cleaner & shiny'er!!

I know you put lots of time in that car and it shows.
Good work, Brandon!

D

DoLuckTurboSupra

oh god....that is a old engine pic...want proof u bastard..here...now shut the fuck up..

sm_photo_missing.jpg

D

DoLuckTurboSupra

Tony Mawad said:
DoLuckTurboSupra,
your car is SOO HOT that I am going to have to put this thread in the Supra Showoff section!
Your engine is clean & shiny.
Your paint is even more cleaner & shiny'er!!

I know you put lots of time in that car and it shows.
Good work, Brandon!

Hey thanks a lot...appreciate it

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
DoLuckTurboSupra said:
oh god....that is a old engine pic...want proof u bastard..here...now shut the fuck up..

sm_photo_missing.jpg

watch your mouth...we dont need bullshit like this on here... you were simply called on the photo...its not OUR fault you put the wrong photo up...

and for the record...i think its PS'd too .....

either way...be respectful to other members or get out.

D

DoLuckTurboSupra

cwapface said:
don't post old pics of your ride in a thread you created called 'my ride is finished'

It is finished dipshit....just because the engine photo is 1 month old means i cant use it? :rolleyes: the engine looks the same except for that 3" of visible black hardpipe coming up through the fender....WOOPDIE FRICKEN DOOOOO! New photos are not needed for something nobody can really tell anyway..either way i posted a picture of the hardpipe so stop this nonsense

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
DoLuckTurboSupra said:
It is finished dipshit....just because the engine photo is 1 month old means i cant use it? :rolleyes: the engine looks the same except for that 3" of visible black hardpipe coming up through the fender....WOOPDIE FRICKEN DOOOOO! New photos are not needed for something nobody can really tell anyway..either way i posted a picture of the hardpipe so stop this nonsense

ok this is warning number 2.... one more comment from you berrating another member...and you wont like the results.

SETTLE DOWN.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
man we got us some critics here. lol
DoLuckTurboSupra man i like your car, dont worry what they think, only the "hey thats a nice car" counts. and i dont know wtf they are talkin bout with the PS thing, where I DONT SEE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.