hmmm..couldn't start my car this morning

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
Well i washed my car yesterday, inside and out. Took the car out for a spin after that and this morning the car would turn over and wouldn't start. I think maybe it was condensation from temperature change on the wires, but i guess we will see when i get home.

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
nooooo, didn't wash the engine bay, just the exterior and cleaned out the inside of my car. I had issues with my 240sx when it rained. It would rain and wires would get wet and i would have starting and idling issues until they dried. I figure that is what it is. It was cold last night and kinda warm this morning. I figure maybe some condensation on some wires or something may be playing a part in my problem. I hope anyway. We will see when i get home from work.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
besides condinsation, could be starter maybe? but if it ran the night before, then hmm... wires would be my next guess. i know the factory alarm on my car would go off but it wouldnt send nething to the lights and horn so, i wouldnt know it went off and i would be like WTF it would click but wouldnt turn over ahh factory alarms P'sOS

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
Well this sucks, just got home car didn't start. It turns over but won't start. I did the codes and got code 12 RPM Signal. If my starter wasn't working then i don't think it would turn over. Man this sucks. Yeah it was running fine last night, i parked it and turned it off. This morning i woke up for work got in my car. Damn thing won't start. This sucks balls. I just spent hours last night cleaning that thing too. So now i look at a nice and shiny car that i can't drive :wtf:

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
Honestly, i can't drive a dirty supra for some reason, i am constantly washing it. I even get very anal, i don't like water spots on my car so i use a leaf blower to dry it. Probably another reason i got my car from california. The underbody is immaculate. :)