Alignment problems after Eibachs springs?????????????

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
Ok I'm just about ready to dump my LAMAROSSA wit Eibachs Springs 1" front 1.5" rear

now friend just got this done and he said that he needs an alignment done after because his tires are wearing unevenly

anyone have a clue??? because my car is fuckked and i cant get a good alignment

so if dumping it gonna be an issues then i wont drop it

thanx

Lamarossa

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i needed an allignment after i lowered my supra.

-shaeff

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
allignment shouldnt be that expensive. i payed $70 to get my car alligned at NTB and they did a good job. and im putting springs and struts on my car soon, u still have the stock struts or u get new set?

P

PunaMKlll

well after i lowerd mine with H&R's I was told by the tire shop that my front balljoints needed to be replaced before they could allign it. I havent alligned mine for a whyle and the tires seem to be wearing fairly evenly but as soon as i slap on the balljoints im getting it allined. check your balljoints'

sathu

Apr 20, 2005
SJ, CA
I just got a set of Eibach installed on mine and it doesn't look that low with my set of 18". My warrantee for alignment was still good so I took it back to check it and the best they can do was realign the rear. They tried to do it with the front but it is .1 either + or - from the acceptable factory limit. I don't think it gona wear my tire that bad with just .1% off. If you look at Eibach site they also sell a set of what you call it I forgot lol, but it suppose to allow you to properly align the car when you install any of their spring setup.

I am not sure if my 18" is causing the .1 off or not. Maybe wheel size also affect alignment :dunno: . The spring only feel good if you set it to firm all the time b/c it bounce more than usuall for me on sport mode for me, maybe different for other people or maybe my tokico oem replacement is not working well with it.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
The guys that aligned/adjusted camber my car after my Eibach install were able to get the front to spec and the rear was out like .25 degrees. I go to Mr.Tire.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
On my B&G springs, the alignment is barely in specs on the front, and I had them take out as much negative camber as possible in the rear, but even with the cam adjusters all the way over, there is still some negative camber there. (Good for handleing, but bad for wear and putting the power down.)

Only option is custom control arms with adjustable links, or going with a suspension setup that is slightly higher..

Coil overs are the best there is, and one of these days, a set of Tein Flex dampers will be on my car. (And the ride height will be only slightly lower than stock when I'm done.)