mame

streetknight

rip ssb
Mar 30, 2005
melbourne, fl
ok so i was reading a article in make magazine on how to built a atari 2600pc into a mame emulator. so i decided to put mame on my htpc, but i was wondering if any one knows where i can get free games like mario bros pacman all those good old games we(ppl in my generation) use to play. if any one knows of a site were i can dl them for free and not have to pay the 20-30 bucks to get them?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
umm www.mame.com
or get like bitlord and go to isohunt type in snes games or nes games or sega or gameboy hell all those you will find downloads of a bunch of games like a zip or rar file of like 1000 games and the emulator

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
streetknight said:
ok so i was reading a article in make magazine on how to built a atari 2600pc into a mame emulator. so i decided to put mame on my htpc, but i was wondering if any one knows where i can get free games like mario bros pacman all those good old games we(ppl in my generation) use to play. if any one knows of a site were i can dl them for free and not have to pay the 20-30 bucks to get them?

I hear ya on that one bro. Even though those games were lame (compared to today's standards) I miss em.