Double kill Oh yeah 88TvsWRX&M3

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Well I was rolling back from dinner with the targa in my trunk and my new 2" carbon fiber cowl blingin in the setting sun. I was driving down Hwy 512 toward home when I saw this wrx(wagon) barreling down on my ass. I thought ok... waited till he was close then I hit 3rd and took off and walked on him the whole way to 130mph. I put the brakes on to slow down to around 70mph and let him catch up he rolled up next to me and to my suprise it was an old man. He asked me if my car was a twin or single turbo so I just held up one finger and waved good by. I passed my exit messing around with this guy so I took the next exit to turn around. On the onramp I saw a F&F Civic coupe widebody the whole deal. I thought oh that would be fun so I went to mess with him when all of a sudden a bigger fish came along. If I was to guess I'd say it was a 95 style M3 BMW. He flew by me so I hit 3rd again then I was all over his bumper and he pulled to the side but I didn't give him a chance and took him just like I did the wrx. It seemed a little quicker then the wrx but still not quick enough. Well that was the highlight of my day. Later-T
Take downs:96 GSR Integra, 92 Turbo Hatch, 2x350Z,300ZXN/A(girlfriend driving),chrystler Prowler, mustang v-slow, VR-4. GST Eclipse,96 Integra w/H22,WRX wagon,95 BMW M3 Other no power mentions
Close calls:'03' Mustang SVT-would of killed me if I let him by, kept him behind me up to 130mph(traffic)
Loses:sad to say 98 Turbo Hatch pushing over 300hp. When I was all stock

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
No pretty much the wrx tried to keep up on my ass but couldn't and the M3 I was side by side with and left him. Thats what happened summed up. Later-T