black on black (sorry 56k)

MortalRift

May 25, 2005
finally took a few pics of my 87', black paint, black rims, smoked out lights all around, and black/blue interior. Sorry it's a bit dirty.

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 155
  • int.JPG
    int.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 118
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 126

MortalRift

May 25, 2005
I used VHT Nightshade on the tail lights, turn signals, side markers, and foglamps. You spray it on like spray paint, then hit it with some clearcoat to make it all nice and shiney-like :yumyum:

P

PunaMKlll

looks like you used can clear coat, if you did try using sum car clear coat thell come out bitchen,frekin sexy supra gotta love the black

MortalRift

May 25, 2005
thanks for all the nice comments. PunaMkIII-would I have to go to a body shop for the car clearcoat? I would like the wet/shiney look that the clear-coat-in-a-can cannot provide.

P

PunaMKlll

i dont think a body shop would do it for you but if you know some one with a paint gun (or if you got $70 buy a gun) and paint it yourself they only need 2 coats. A paint shop perhaps even a autoparts store will sell basic clearcoat nothing fancy. the difference in useing car-clear over can-clear is night and day.

I made the same mistake of using can-clearcost so dont worry about the can-clear thats already there you can just spray over. Investing in a basic paint gun is great for doing body touchups also. good luck