my dream has finally become a reality....

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
at last i finally got to feel boost in a supra and all I can say is WOOOOW!!

well finally bought my first turbo go to pick her up tommrow after school. anyays here is the specs on her. Its a 1990 turbo, 5 speed ,targa top and black. comes with keyless entry and every other option excpet it doesn't have TEMS.
as for mods it has 3inch downpie and 3 inch exuasht, window tint, 2 12 inch subs, plasma screen deck, racing seats, pedals, aftermarket steering wheel, trd glow gauges and some trd and supra decals on it and a viper alarm system.

it has leather interior but since the seats were falling apart he put racing seat in it. It has 193,000km and 45,000 km on a brand new JDM engine.

the bad is that the turn signal light doesn't click back when u turn and has some rust in the back driver side wheel well.

I am super stoked about this will post some pics when i get it.

Last edited:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
GET THE RUST FIXED IMMEDIATLY!!!!

Sounds like a nice car, I'm picking up my new Supra on friday. I can't wait and I'd like to see some pics of the car!

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
Anomili said:
A little pricey, but it really is a rare find especially with the JDM engine and amount of work done. Now all we need are pictures.
he originally had it listed as 10,500 then week later listed it as 9,000 and i talked him down to 8,100. also rember this is saskatchewan canada a supra here is like extremely expensive and they run a hell of alot higher thats how i got so much for my n/a :icon_lol:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
congrats on the new car brett! i hope this one lives up to your expectations. just get the rust taken care of. i still say you should have sold me your hard top N/A as a shell to me for 2000. :hsugh:

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
"Go fix the rust." What does he do to fix the rust? Certainly no one just fixes rust. What, are you saying he should go out right now, spend 1k+ and have it done right, oh right when he bought the car and just might not have much money right now? It's more then fine to to the guy that the rust will only get worse and that it is best to have it professionally taken care of, but you have yet to specify how it should be fixed. This upsets me because I have received similiar responses. Please, anyone who may know how to fix this rust, or have any ideas on how to find help, then help the guy out and tell him. Personally, I would not be happy unless is was fixed by welding in new metal, that takes an experienced welder to do however. Me being someone who does not like welding or body work would take it to a reputable body shop or two and get quotes and then make a decision. Make sure you have the body shop explain exactly what they would plan on doing to fix the rust, that way you can decide which body shop is likely the better choice.