New forum layout, IMO better then the old!

Justin727

T-virus infected
I think the new supramania is alot better then the old i like the layout and for the most it has shit loads more options! Hopefully we wont have to deal with another idiot and a cheap hacker program. But agian I like the new forums IMO ALOT BETTER! ;)

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I think this setup is very nice. It seems cleaner, and if it's more secure than the old board, I'd say that keeping this layout would be in the best interest of the MkIII Community. :D

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I like the features better. I don't like a fair bit about the layout - I much prefer to have everyone's info - avatar, name, stats, etc, in a frame to the left of their post. And I like a more compact layout, so I can see more on the screen at a time. And I like darker colors.

However, not to worry, we'll get the software working properly and then we'll see what we can do to push a couple different styles out and give everyone the option to choose the one they like the best.

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
Personally I don't think the style is better. But there seems to be alot more options. I like the little window that comes up when you click on somebodys name.

T

toyota_supra_1988

i know i love this new design, i hope SF when it is upgraded looks like this..and was this fast :p but its nice tho

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
The layout doesn't really bother me, I just hope we can get the same quality content as the previous SM. R.I.P SupraMania.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Many may not know that the one we had (here at SM) enabled you to use LumiBlue, which was a great theme (made by Grim).

Well, I like things that I get used to more than things that are new.
This is the same exact program as another forum I go to (although I dont post much there), http://www.sportbikes.ws/index.php
In time, I will just get used to this one.

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
The new layout has somethings going for it, other things aren't so cool. Am I just missing it, or is there no link at the bottom of the page so that you can get back to the title forum easier? The new smilies are kinda cool though. :cool:

wulfstan

4EVRJAM
Apr 2, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
I like and have moved from SF. Just registered hear. I do like the MKIII tech pages also but very few people go there. I hope we can start a new thread about all the rare parts for our MKIII like their's on MKIII:Tech pages.

Stuff available still and wanted by many.

Just dropping hints. :cool:

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
I dont care for the layout cause its a basic layout alot of non popular forums i goto or used to goto had the same layout and makes it feel like "less" of a real forum to me now. I liked the old 1 better but what does my opion count for lol.