what should be done?

gmoney

supra is as stupid does!
Apr 22, 2005
CT
home1.myspace.com
ok i have a few things done to my car and im going to be running into quite a bit of money in the next few months and I wa wondering what should be done next from the supra pros... I have a 1988 turbo 5 speed targa, I already have a fluidyne radiator, dual slimline fans, optima red top, metal head gasket, arp headstuds, 3" exhaust, k&n fipk, tein ss coilovers, front stb, 18" exel gunmetal rims, greddy auto timer, and greddy profec b spec 2. i dont know how much power I have or whats the next best step. im looking to go a little of drift and a little of show drag isnt my thing too much trouble.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
new clutch maybe, edit:soup beat me to it.

OT-
hey where u live?
i know some one that has the nickname Gmoney,

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
i know some one that has the nickname Gmoney

hah, your friend and about a billion other wiggers posing on the street...

IC hard pipes, blow off valve. 550/lex (or maft), walbro fuel pump with an adjustable FPR. while you are there, redo the fuel lines in SS braid, ditch the stock hard lines.

at this point, FFI! no reason not to, plenty of people around now who can fab up the mani for you.

then its time for a bigger turbo. by the time you get the manifold done up, you should have enough knowledge to know where you want to go from that point. if you dont, then you either have lots of $$$ to pay some shop to do it for you, or you shouldnt touch the car anymore.

7MGTEJoe

Mar 31, 2005
Salinas, CA
You said you had a 3" exhaust, is that cat back or turbo back? If it's cat back invest in a good downpipe like a BIC that deletes the O2 housing on the back of the turbo or a 3" downpipe and a 3" O2 housing from John Lunsford. Hard pipes are a solid investment, our pipe routing sucks and it's 17 years old so it tends to develop leaks. If you're looking to drift you'll want adjustable swaybars.

Last edited:

gmoney

supra is as stupid does!
Apr 22, 2005
CT
home1.myspace.com
i have a BOV, and in the process of hardpipes, and for the record Gmoney is a spoof that my friends thought would be funny im a prepy who likes cars, anyway i was thinking in that direction i just wanted to know the best abng for my buck basically. thanks for all the input though i do know quite a bit about cars i just wanted people who have done and learned to save some money that is what these sites are about learning and helping.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
umm as for his nickname being Gmoney it was also a joke then it stuck to him, same way with calling my cuz's Chunk and welt.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
clutch for one
pipes
afm
injectors
tuneup
and if you realy got that much rebuild the turbo and make it bigger.