Looking for pictures of non-stock front bumpers (+)

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
Ok, 2JZ is under the hood now... Now i wait for Denis, who have to weld and balance the propellershaft (yes, i found no better way then to cut-out Aristo's and supra prop.shafts and press and weld it in one...)

There are 3 weeks of vacation left, and i'd like to make something to front bumper... I don't want to copy another look, but i need an idea to start from... Cause there is no much time to invent something new.....

So. If somebody have the pics of non-stock bumper for supra - give a link... :drink1:

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
:)

p.s. the list in the page is obsolete. Where is new cars?
Past picture dated april 2004 approx...

Nucleon

German Supra Driver
The german bodykits are mixed up a little. May be I can help you a little.

Styleauto is also from Germany.

What you call "Erebuni(?) custom(?):" is a Ferrari conversion by Koenig, it is based on the same kit like the BM1 by B+M. But they are not identical.

"Custom widebody (from germany?):" This is Jokers car. He flipped the B+M front lipp. Styleauto sides, B+M rear, custom hood. I don't know how he did the widebody, if he used a kit, there is still a lot of custom work.
He modified his car more again, now it is poison green/yellow and he has mounted the maxx front bumper (I will search a pic).

B+M lip(?): Yes this is a B+M lipp. The same lipp was sold in Japan by many other companies. I don't know where the origin is.

B+M kits (old/new?): There were some conversions. Called BM1 and BM3. First and third pic is BM1, second pic is BM3.

Zeek widebody kit: The same bodykit was sold by Postert in Germany.

I have some information on my HP too. Look here, here, here and here

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
Acroth,
and "Green" supra (Custom from Russia) is deeply restyled. I've post its new pictures already...

bgrieger

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto
The widebody from Canada may appear to be based off a kit, but is all custom work...it is also done all in steel as well from what the owner and one of the people that did the work reported at the meet that picture was taken at. They didn't want fibreglass pieces that could seperate or seam crack over time. Certainly not my taste, but the paint and steel are flawless.

One set of body kits not pictured here were from Savage...but I have only a straight on rear end picture somewhere...love the bumper though.