Few kills 300z tt, classic mustang

scottiedawg66

Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area Ca
Well i finally hit the 500 mile mark on my engine. No rodknock as of yet, w00t. I was in stockton yesterday running to errands at Mustangs Plus. (yes i own a dumbestic) and on the way i raced a 300z tt. From a stop i was owning, in 1st and by 2nd i had 1/2-1/4 car on him. Thats all there was to it. He was a cool mexican guy and didnt have any mods, and told me his engine was old. Then after i left mustangs plus i raced a '66 hardtop with a 302. At the lights he beat me, but not as bad as i thought. When we were gettin on the freeway i was on his rear bumper like no other. We paced eachother on the freeway, and i think i saw his doors fall off when i hit 3,000 rpm in 3rd. On another note, Im loving my Supra. I finally got chance to put miles on it, and all i can say is wow. I have only $2800 invested including the price of the car, and now i understand what addicted to boost means.

~scott

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
scottiedawg66 said:
He was a cool mexican guy...

no need for that... race doesnt matter, whether its a derogitory statement or not...

-shaeff

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
lax scott.. dont directly appose (SP) a moderators descision. (SP) They do make the rules around here.. anyways... so your up to 10 psi now? Good stuff!

Last edited:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Crazy moderators!

haha

its alright ck, scott, i was just sayin' that because i dont want anyone getting upset over anything here. idealistic, yes, but if it's possible to have it happen, then i'll do my best to make it.

it wasnt meant to be an attack on you. :) i just didnt think it was necessary, thats all.

-shaeff