86.5 n/a soon to be 1jzgtte

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
Wuz up supra breeders just here and here are a pic of my ride. Will have more updates when get more done and progress pics of my facelift of the other woman hahahahah!! :icon_lol: Here are some more pics it is pretty clean and no rust underneath. It has the front end conversion and I have to take it to a body shop and have the frame straightened. I foud this out when I removed the front driver's fender. :evil3: last pic is from last winter when it snowed I live on an airforce istallation and have no garage and was parked in the steet it got barried like a two dolla ho!

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 49
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 40
  • MVC-007F.JPG
    MVC-007F.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 34
  • MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
clean just wash it a lot salted roads do evil things to our cars.
the hood was popped for a reason right?
and GL with the 1jz swap.

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Yo thanks man and yeah hood was open for a reason I was working on it. I washed it off the next day. Plus the previous owner had the ruberized indercoating and the car has no rust priceless!! :flamed:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
trdmk3supra said:
Yo thanks man and yeah hood was open for a reason I was working on it. I washed it off the next day. Plus the previous owner had the ruberized indercoating and the car has no rust priceless!! :flamed:
nice, my car has a rubber under coating. im thinking about Rhinolining it, LOL.
nice condition car for an 86.5 not to many 86.5s out there.

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Yo tahanks to those who have commented and hope to see you guys at some of the shows. I went to the SEMA show in Atlantic city New Jersey and was surprised that I didn't see any mk3 supras in the show or even driving around at the shows. :greddy:

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
seeing your a soon to be,i figured a little teasing was in order
p31482_1.jpg

don't wait to long,alot of new swaps going on
keith

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i heard of someone around your area that had supra clips.can't remember where i heard it,but he is a nissian guy that gets them sometime.good luck man and thanks
keith

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
I am a training monitor in the 605th maintenance squadron. I haven't heard of any one near me with front clips only motors and they are both located on Andover, NJ and Paterson, NJ. Thanks for info I will have to look into it though. BY the way the Englishtown meet was awsome even though my baby wasn't ready by then oh well next time and hopefully soon I will be doing the swap and getting her back in action. :evildeal:

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Yo everyone I wanted to get your opinions on what color I should paint the supra. I do love the white but I am more of a blue kinda guy and I am going to customize the interior to match the exterior color. Any info will be greatly appreciated. :rant2: