Edmonton Supra Club

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
Hi Everyone,

We have started a supra club in Edmonton Alberta. Below is an overview of the club.

Welcome to the Edmonton Supra Club.

Here are a few of our current membership outlines.

How to Join:

All interested in joining will need to fill out by email a form with basic information as to email & contact number, car information, and information as to what you hope to do with the car. Some examples would be show, drag, auto-x, etc.

Just send an email to info@supraclub.ca

Who Can Join:

If you own or are in the process of purchasing/importing the following.

· Toyota Celica MKI (Mark One)
· Toyota Celica/Supra MKII (Mark Two)
· Toyota Supra MKIII (Mark Three)
· Toyota Supra MKIV (Mark Four)

Club fees:

Free for now.
All club activities will be dependant on members covering their own costs at this point. This covers Bud Park, Auto-X, and other events that we choose to participate in.

Club Meetings:

Club meets are to be held once a month around the middle of the month. As we are new and few I will post an announcement at the beginning of the month for the next meet.

Club Goals:

It is our goal to provide the following to Supra owners in the Edmonton area.

An environment where local owners can share information about their cars.

Technical resources and support in all areas of Supra ownership.

Resources for cost effective parts & service.

Hands on help for and from members for project work to general repairs

Check us out on the web at www.supraclub.ca (official site) and http://forums.780tuners.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=79

Mike Nikolai

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
nice. too bad i live in Ft. McMurray... in a year or so ill have to get a hold of you guys when im livin down there. maby ill get lucky and see some of you having a meet when im passin through. you should pm me some more info on meet times/dates.

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
stanzaspeed said:
nice. too bad i live in Ft. McMurray... in a year or so ill have to get a hold of you guys when im livin down there. maby ill get lucky and see some of you having a meet when im passin through. you should pm me some more info on meet times/dates.

Hi Stanza Speed,

Just cause you live in Ft Mcmurray does not mean you can not be a member of the club.

You can sign up today at www.supraclub.ca

We would be happy to have you as a member.

P.S. sorry for the delay on the reply. I rarely check the Canadian section.

Mike Nikolai

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
no problem on the delay, i barely ever check this section as well. thanks for the link im going to have to sign up on the site. ill have to talk to another buddy of mine and see if i can get him signin up as well. good job on organizing some alberta supras. :drink1: