F & F Supra up for auction this weekend

suprarossa

Old Fart MGMS Afflicted
Supraheads,

Saw in the paper yesterday that George Barris is auctioning off some of his collection this weekend, so looked up the catalogue to see what was there. While drooling over the Starsky & Hutch Gran Torino and General Lee, I see that the '94 Mk IV from Fast & Furious (and 2Fast, 2Furious) is part of the collection - listed as a '99(!), along with most of the other cars from the movies - including the Charger (?pre-crash and burn or post?) from the original and the Hemi Challenger from the sequel.

http://bonhams.com/html/barris.html

Cash in your dropping 401k and buy something that will actually MAKE money for you! Let the bidding begin! Anyone want to go halfs on the Granny Mobile from Beverly Hillbillies?

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
who cares about the fatf cars THIS mother fucker is where it is at!!

erez

only 2-3 grand lemme at it!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Dziuggy said:
why should all pitch in buy that thing and publicaly crush it with live coverage on riceTV

Agreed, but we should strip the engine bay of the heart of that vehicle. It is WAY ugly, but it's what is on the inside that count's.

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
I'de take the Supra, and pamper it back to health. Remeber everyone, Supras are not Mustangs, they are RARE, so destroying a perfectly restorable car is a shitty idea.