anyone with roll bar pics

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
well, i am having a friend build me a roll bar, he is a licenced welder but just needs a little experiance with roll bars in cars (he does mostly trucks) and hes done his research and hes confident that he can do this, what im looking for is design ideas. If anyone has some pictures of their roll bars they would be willing to post and share with me, or even info on where to find some designs, that would be greatly apriciated.

thank you in advance
-daryl

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL yea Drj has sweet Roll cage setup, i know u hear this a lot but
thnx for putting all ur knowledge into your site it has answered a lot of question for me, and im sure others.

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
helped me out already, thank you very much, now ive also hear that i should not go straight to the subframe when installing the roll bar, aprantly it runs a risk of warping it, does anyone know if this is true???

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
no idea what your'e talking about. to connect to the rear subframe would be a huge hassle....not to mention you'd be illegal based on distance from driver's head (unless you're 7' tall...).

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
drjonez said:
no idea what your'e talking about. to connect to the rear subframe would be a huge hassle....not to mention you'd be illegal based on distance from driver's head (unless you're 7' tall...).

im 6'6", almost 7 feet, so if i should not be going to the sub frame, where should i be going to???