My supra is sold!

T

The Cleaner

The car is now SOLD. The guy bought the car in the first 3 minits of seeing the car. Shes going on Wednesday to a very good home. Could not ask for a better one. Its sad but good.
Thanks for all the help the past 7 years guys.
Cheers
Allan
http://www.cardomain.com/id/lycanthrope

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Cleaner

Thanks LOKI, now I'll have to hitch a ride every now and then with some one to get my fix. May be ill be Duane's unofficial copilot. lol

T

The Cleaner

I got a fair price. Not sure on what is next. This was not sold because I wanted to. So the next car will be something economical. I will probably stay Toyota. I receive too good of a discount to go anywhere else.
Expect to see some amazing stuff out of this car if the guy comes on here. He will keep in contact with me. He’s also a long time Toyota owner and a three time Supra owner. He wants to finish the car the way I would have. Show car. Money does not seam to be a problem.
Its was really cool, he flew in and we met at my mechanics, quick look at the out side then he sat in the drivers seat looked around and with a big grin said a very confident “SOLD”. I said “ahh… you’re making this to easy”. “Can I tell you about the car?” “O-ya; no problem tell me every thing” he said.

Lets just put it this way if any of you fellow Supra owner’s have put as much hart and soul into your car as I have, he would be your dream buyer. I’m very happy.
Allan