What's the best way to push the mk3?

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Are you talking about pushing it like if it won't start? I just had door open, pushed on door sil, and had someone push the back trunk lid part. They were facing forwards.
eric

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
LOL, sorry guys I've been stupid busy with work lately, I had one spell where I was away from home for 30 straight days :O FINALLY got a little time off so I hope to be around more.

Mar 30, 2005
Florida
A pillar/steering wheel for forward, B pillar for reverse. On the passanger side I would just use the A pillar. If its possible to push car in reverse with hood up, radiator support would be a good alternative. I dont really like touching the wing or rear of the car because of fingerprints and possibilty of ripping the wing off.

Another way to push the car is to tow it with chains with the tow hooks in the front or rear

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
when i had to push i just had two guys pushing on the end of the rear hatch forward and i pushed from the bottom of my windsheild while turnign wheel. its a heavy ass car uphill i'll tell you what.

its funny how we all have experience "pushing" our cars to point B.
devotion.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
+1 for another car and a tire. works alot better and less strain on me. call me weak but i prefer to work smarter not harder

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
4 people
driver 'A' pillar/steering wheel
passenger 'A' pillar
two at the hatch

and twice i've caught friends pushing my car from
a)the spoiler
b)the fucking taillight...(?????????think much?)

of course... i nicely told them to stop that
then after it was where it was supposed to go, i yelled...