LED tails

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I know a few here and there have been done, but an eventual project I'd like to do is get some nice bright blues for backup lights and some nice yellows for turn signals, but leave the stock brake lights alone.

I have a pic of the backups, but thats it. Like I said, people have done whole brake lights, but I dont have the pics. If this is yours, cool, I like your setup:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Z

ztosupra

holy crap those are bright! i don't really think they're rice, i think they look pretty awesome, but i don't think they're worth $2k, i've seen people make them themselves for a lot less

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
I would love to have some bright back up lights. With the tinted rear hatch it can be tough to see some of the darker colored things behind me. I like the idea. I vote not rice.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
:momaru: I was just showing a picture of the only MkIII I have with LEDs...they dont have to be that bright, and chances are its lens flare and stuff...they really dont look too much brighter than the brake light. Also, I'm sure you've been behind Cadillacs and stuff before that have LEDs. You dont have to have them uber bright!