Adr M Sports

• Thread starter DoLuckTurboSupra
  • Start date
D

DoLuckTurboSupra

Im just about to order tomorrow the ADR M-Sports 18" 8.5 front 9.5" rear with Toyo T1-S tires. Now im playing to run 235/40/18 front and 275/35/18 rear. Anybody think I will have any problems with this set up with maybe the wheels sticking out? The offset of these wheels are +35 and im just posting to get some last opinions before I make my final order. I know there has been a couple MK3's with these wheels, but I cant get a hold of anybody with them. Thanks for your help everyone.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Let me know if you find anything out or run into any problems.. I want 17x8 front and 17x9.5 rear, if possible, so I am curious about that rear clearance as well.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
I'm running the same size & offset wheels but diffrent brand. Mine fit great w/o rubbing.

753294_56_full.jpg

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
I had the exact set-up on my 300zx, i put them on the supra for a few days and had no problems at all. So u will be fine

cjennings

Mar 31, 2005
Des Moines Iowa
You should be fine, that is what I run, I have 285's though and get a little rubbing once in a while on the back. Running a 275 likly would have solved that problem with that offset.

CassMori

Boost Addict
drunk_medic said:
Let me know if you find anything out or run into any problems.. I want 17x8 front and 17x9.5 rear, if possible, so I am curious about that rear clearance as well.

that's the stock MK4 size, w/ +50 offset, iirc. If you plan on getting the +35, not sure how that would fit, +50 should go w/ no problems

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
CassMori said:
that's the stock MK4 size, w/ +50 offset, iirc. If you plan on getting the +35, not sure how that would fit, +50 should go w/ no problems

i think its 42mm offset...but i might be wrong...42mm just pops into my head when i read what you wrote for some reason... maybe ill go look it up ;)

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
i think theres a guy running them here in dallas but they might be cyphers. but i do remember they are in that size and should fit no problem as i was thinkin about putting them on my car when he for something new.