new

7m-gte_power

hey everyone im new and lookin to buy a supra so yeah just wanted to say what up and shit i would really like to learn a shit load about this motors they are sick so yeah im kerry and just saying what up

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Whats up Kerry good choice of car. Where do you live? What are you buckin now? How much are you looking to spend? I'd check the buy&sell, autotrader, and the local papers. If you'd like to check out my car and what you can do drop me a line. Later-T

7m-gte_power

i found a 90 supra turbo targa and leather power everything the works for like 1500 and its straight ass body pearl white but the car has alot of miles so i dont know i have no car righ tnow i lost y license and so yeah im getting back soon so i want a real car not a honda i live in bellingham which is right by the bosrd of canada so i got to mission alot because it just opened but yeah just wanted to get to know ppl u know so hit me back soon ok late

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
I'd jump on that because if you don't I will...haha in 89-92 the supra made some small changes 87-88 are pretty much the same. In 89 the front and rear are a little different(better looking) then the 87-88s. The rear got the better looking spoiler and tail lights. The front git a different bumper cover. The interior made some small changes too. High mileage doesn't realy matter. The first thing to do though if it hasn't been done is get a head gasket and ARP studs/bolts and torque down the head properly. It should only cost you maybe $400. I have a guy who completely rebuilt a crate motor for me with all new gaskets for $600. Worse comes to worse Foreign Engines in Lynwood sells crate motors w/turbo and everything out the door for $850. Later-T let me know. If not I know of a '87' Turbo for around that same price For Sale.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
u live in bellingham? i live way out in wenatchee, you by any chance go to western i have a bunch of friends up there and will probably be up there in about a year. g/l finding a car but look forward to doing a head gasket change and make sure they took care of the lower end of the car you dont wanna buy one thats got rod knock