Mkiv Vs MkIII

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
Apart from beating hondahs this has to be the next best thing. Few nights ago pulled up next to a MKiv at the lights. It was silver, 19" rims full vielside kit, dropped on its arse, monster exhuast, monster tacho, more gauges than you can poke a stick at. Racing seats?? couldn't see the brand, all the stickers down the side so it was completely blinged out. I gave him the thumbs up as a mark of respect and got the what the fuck do u want stare back. WELL daddy couldn't afford to buy him the turbo could he. We both nailed the start and after about 30 i just kept pulling away, by the time i got to 3rd it was a joke. So i slowed down let him catch up and smashed him again. Slowed down again and started mouthing " whats wrong with it"? His Blue tinted windows went up and we went our seperate ways.

YoNkErS87t

streetside mechanic
Mar 31, 2005
In the Garage
I like it because alot of mk4 owners walk around with there nose in the air and don't realize that we are actually the bigger brother and without us there wouldn't be a mk4.

snafu5962

HONDA HATER
Apr 6, 2005
southern pa
nice kill man....that kid proally owned a Honda :squirt-mo b4 the Supra and got tired of getting made fun of so he got his mommy and daddy to buy him a Supra so ppl would stop messing with him :icon_roll .....WRONG! my opinion is if u got the car n u wanna make it out to be fast...(i.e. body kit, decals), that u can back it up and know how to drive it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neways dont mind me flippin out cuz ppl r dumb :rant: ....NICE KILL

1sic7

owner of the 5 day mk3
Apr 2, 2005
Long Island NY
www.ifxcc.com
snafu5962 said:
nice kill man....that kid proally owned a Honda :squirt-mo b4 the Supra and got tired of getting made fun of so he got his mommy and daddy to buy him a Supra so ppl would stop messing with him :icon_roll .....WRONG! my opinion is if u got the car n u wanna make it out to be fast...(i.e. body kit, decals), that u can back it up and know how to drive it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neways dont mind me flippin out cuz ppl r dumb :rant: ....NICE KILL

i fully agree like when i had my honda i had all the stickers and decal but i also had a fully build b16a to back it up then i traded for my poopra .....................LIFE IS SWEET very sweet ..............awsome kill

L

lanky189

gorgeous

lets not forget tho.. with out the celica..there wuold be no supra...none...