Posted this on SF: Found these pictures

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I couldn't tell if they are per pair or not. They don't have any info on that.

But, browsing around the site I did find these pictures of Supra's I've already seen, but not these exact photo's:
P1010047.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010079.jpg

DSC_0012.JPG

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

70lime1.jpg

Oh and this looks like the kit painted Green ( Acroth for your page ? :p ):
70lime2.jpg

70lime3.jpg

70lime4.jpg

That last pic really shows you how much that rear is flared. IMO it looks a little un-even for my tastes. But man, those are hot wheels, never seen em before.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
The second black one, change a few things and that is my perfect car. Also the green ones wheels are very hot, I've never see the rear widebody that good except on the blue one, it flares out alot.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Done for looks--if you like that look, that is. It should stay on the Lamborghinis--let them keep that style.
Functionality=0 if not a negative figure.
One thing I think of in the first 2 seconds of seeing that is the car was not designed to do that. Doors are what?--75lbs? And the leverage of a long heavy door for that matter. Was the frame meant to have all that mass hanging off of it?
To my eye/mind, those are the thoughts that I come up with when I see that.
It disturbs me & make me wonder more than it pleases me.

I love the way my doors close & seal--so precise. I would not want to lose that feature/quality. Some other cars don't seem to have that precision. With some cars you need to slam the doors because of either their design, or quality, or because they were in an accident, or who knows.

Not hating, just wondering why? & how well they fabricated it.

CassMori

Boost Addict
drunk_medic said:
Those vertical doors make the car look like a pain in the ass to get in and out.

unless you have to regularly park in econo-box parking spots -- squeezing out of a door that is not half open is a real PITA. I'd like to have doors like that, pretty much for that reason only. Love the pic of the blue mk4 & mk3 from the front. :bigthumb:

Out Lander

Apr 26, 2005
Sydney
Anyone know what the wheels are on the green one? I think they are work wheels hope they aren't cause i really want them and work wheels are so expensive.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I'll throw my 2 psi out here again on the subject of lambo doors. A couple friends of mine have these, not on Supras, but on a DSM and a Honda. Both of them are not pleased with them, they make closing and opening the door a huge pain in the ass. The doors never seal right again after this.

Fine for a show car... but not something you'd want to drive around in normally.

Z

ztosupra

I like the look of the vertical doors, but for everyday practicallity i don't think they're a very good idea. a guy around me has them on his honda accord and they look nice, but he said they were a pita to get in and out off. when he lifts them up you can see the door just wooble back on forth on the little hinges. its pretty scary. tony made a good point about them.