looking for complete 1jz harness

lpolo69

Apr 30, 2005
plainfield, IL
prior to that incident i had puchased a field harness from him and the transaction went smoothly, so i figured keep buying from him.........and the harness i guess was lost or sometin

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I'm not saying that he rips people off - he doesn't [unless you count time wasted]. What I'm saying is that you aren't the only one that has had this happen to them by Mike. I've heard at least 3 other stories of the same incident happening with him - the harness is lost, stolen, lost in the mail - it basically doesn't get done, and doesn't get to the consumer, and a full refund is issued. I don't know if he gets caught up with other projects, is too busy with work or life, or whatever else could be happening, but maybe he should work hard to keep a couple spares on hand - he could make a bit of cash off these harnesses; people who can't do them on their own want them, and some people don't want to wait for shipping between the US and Netherlands [though I've heard you will get your harness faster from Arnout than you will from Mike].

R

rhdjza70

this is mike urbano I refunded lpolo becuase my shipping dept at work had lost the box i then found him another harness a couple of days later and shipped it to him next day air. i'd appreciate some kind words since ive only tried to help people on this board as well as others.

Last edited by a moderator:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Mike, I appreciate the hard work and pathfinding you've done for the community - Your car is a beacon to MkIII owners everywhere. I still cannot change the past, and I cannot change what I have heard, or what others have said. If you right the wrongs, then it is up to the people who have been corrected and done right to ensure that your good reputation is upheld.

lpolo69

Apr 30, 2005
plainfield, IL
Mike helped me out quiete a bit , THe first time it got lost in the mail and the second time was a smooth transaction.......THanks MIKE

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
... as far as harness options go, you'd probably be better of ordering a new one from Champion Toyota (Jeff Watson). I got fed up with my old one and just went ahead and bought a new one... ~$450 (including taxes and shipping). Should cost less, if from out of state (TX)....

Good luck!