She runs!!! after...4-5months

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
:thumbup: well guys finnally drove the supra today after blood, sweat and tears. Last problem i had was the tps, but thats fixed me and "socc" figured it out, thanks, once again, brian for the help. Well thanks all the guys that helped. So now i can begin modding it further and maybe turning up the boost...next step would hafta be IC piping.

just wanted to let everyone know the good news.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
good to hear man...so the tps was the problem you were asking me about? that was where i was going next but never came back with if you had all your ic pipes tightened down or not ;)

congrats and enjoy it now!

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Glad to hear that empera!
It is especially interesting to me because I followed your story thoughtout the assembly. How you were getting the turbo out, what gasket to get & what size gasket, telling ARP to give you the best lube available because you need it to be so slippery as you turned things all around in there LOL, etc.

And the best thing is maybe you will stop buggin me in IM all the time lol :p

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Thanks Ideal,

LOL thanks for all the help Tony...dun worry i will keep buggin u on AIM, i drive an mk3, theres always somethin to resolve.
If u want some arp lube, let me know :)

J

JerzeySlowpra

meeting up on sunday huh? maybe i'll cya in the city sunday night when i get back from wildwood for burnout weekend