Is pushing the shopping cart the woman's job?

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
no.. thats just fucking stupid... women suck at everything physical. You cant trust them to push a HEAVY shopping cart, they could run into something and damage YOUR valuable, hard-earned (money to buy) food. Jesus, all they are good for is deciding what kind of food tastes good and to prepare that food to you buy precisely 630pm or shit will HIT THE FAN.... and im not being matophoric, when im pissed i deficate on my wife's desk fan. fuckin ho.

what else? Oh ya stupid bitches should clean more, do more dishes and suck my cock..

</sarcasm>

why did you start a thread abou this again? haha

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
NATAN666 said:
no.. thats just fucking stupid... women suck at everything physical. You cant trust them to push a HEAVY shopping cart, they could run into something and damage YOUR valuable, hard-earned (money to buy) food. Jesus, all they are good for is deciding what kind of food tastes good and to prepare that food to you buy precisely 630pm or shit will HIT THE FAN.... and im not being matophoric, when im pissed i deficate on my wife's desk fan. fuckin ho.

what else? Oh ya stupid bitches should clean more, do more dishes and suck my cock..

</sarcasm>

Obvious-CaptainObvious.gif

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
NATAN666 said:

</sarcasm>

Someone have a bit of a misogynistic streak?

Darkcyde

Workin' Man
Mar 30, 2005
La Villa Strangiato
NATAN666 said:

</sarcasm>

That's what I like about SM. Like-minded individuals. :)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
There's a certain satisfaction in lining up that screaming tantrum throwing little shit in the aisle with the cart and clipping him/her as you pass!

Now if you let the other half control the cart look at what you miss out on ;)!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
whoever isnt paying pushes the shit and carry's the shit. the one that has the $ doesnt have to lift a finger cept to throw shit into the cart.
there thats the general rule of thumb.

B

Boostaddctn

Yes Ivan it is th womans job to push the cart, clean the house, cook, make babies, be an arm trophy, and hide the contraband... aight peace

C

crazymike811

i worked in a grocery store for a year and a half, and the only joy i got out of the whole thing was pushing the shopping cart b/c i like to kick the back end out when taking turns, yeah i know, it sounds lame, but i bet i can drift a shopping cart better than anyone else i know, cept maybe my roommate

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
crazymike811 said:
i worked in a grocery store for a year and a half, and the only joy i got out of the whole thing was pushing the shopping cart b/c i like to kick the back end out when taking turns, yeah i know, it sounds lame, but i bet i can drift a shopping cart better than anyone else i know, cept maybe my roommate

Don't let that out..

They will make a movie about it, and then it'll be IMPOSSIBLE to get any shopping done while trying to avoid all of the posers.

L

lanky189

Natan... please use a little less lewd language in your posts...

thank you