I missed it

Oper8or

Apr 21, 2005
Greenback, TN.
I wasnt here for what ever went down with the site. I know one thing. I've missed this place and the people. Its good to be back and see the sarcasm and jokes. I guess I am just a really sick person. :icon_twis

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Kind of wondered after the site came back since your avatar thing is quite unique.

I remember your into photoshop and stuff. Could you make me a good looking signature if you have time.

I have all my pictures on photobucket.

Dan

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Blue87T(Dan) said:
Kind of wondered after the site came back since your avatar thing is quite unique.

I remember your into photoshop and stuff. Could you make me a good looking signature if you have time.

Dan

I can try making you one, send me a PM.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Oper8or,
where the hell have you been? I was wondering about that.
I was talking to a member in AIM & said that some of the members seem to be new or gone, and that the members seem to be different than before the ... & he agreed.
But now your back & it makes things more like before.

EDIT:
Let me put this in the OT section, but I'll leave a redirect link in General;)
Check out the 14 page roll call thead Oper8or.
http://supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71&page=14&pp=10&highlight=roll+call

Oper8or

Apr 21, 2005
Greenback, TN.
Tony, thanks for the welcome back. I will see you soon on AIM. I'll try and jump on soon. Looks like somethings have changed. Just glad to see some of the familiar names still here. :wavey:

BTW. Where is Lama? Still around? And Loki? I know Dr.J is lurking somewhere as well.

Last edited:

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
lol OK I'll see you in AIM in the chat room.
All the dudes you mentioned are back here.
There is only one guy that is missing & has not returned that I can think.

Oper8or

Apr 21, 2005
Greenback, TN.
Blue87T(Dan) said:

Dan

Me or Loki could do it. I dont have my vid editing tools anymore. I had to uninstall them due to drive problems. But my photo stuff is still here.

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Cool! Loki made one already and it came out very nice.

I would like to see your guys' ideas though as well if you don't mind.

I sent you guys PMs with the login info.

Thanks

Dan

I am pi