Most awsome day of my life....as in cars....

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Well today started kind of like "blah"....but i went with my father to the Kars for Kids show in Brentwood TN...now if anyone knows brentwood its full of RICH people...and RICH cars!

My buddy Aaron that i worked with at the bicycle shop with was there with his BMW buddies....and the owner of the Lane auto Meuseum, they are best buds...and that will come into play later in the post.....

Well, If you guys know rally cars....Just say that Aaron got to drive a Renault Clio Turbo 2........and a Lancia Delta HF Intagrale ....both never made US shores...and neither did another car he is driving for a week....a REAL Mitsubushi EVO VI ( 6) TME ( TOMMY MAKINNEN EDITION)....no joke, the Lane motor meusuem owner is letting aaron borrow his personal imported ( not street legal) Evo 6 for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 400hp ( factory upgraded turbocharger)....insanely fast. No radio either hahahahah

well here are the pics at my imagestation:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2127715138
simann
password

Just a SMALL list of cars at the show:
Ferrari Testerossa
DeLorean
BMW's out the crap
Corvettes out the wazzoo
Aston Martin Vantage V8
Jaguar E-type's
Super Muscle cars...
one supra.....me
one 350z my dads...
MG's....
Lancia
Renault
.....yeah

L

lanky189

those Delta HF's were twin charged and seriously fast...so fast they ended up killing alot of the drivers.. then they were outlawed... nice list of cars to drool over.