VA area dynos capable of tuning AEM.

devil358

in ur sink
Apr 6, 2005
Richmond, VA
I'm looking for a dyno facility that is knowledgeable and capable of working with AEM. Preferably one with a decent reputation. I'm looking for some assistance in tuning. I know there are some very competent people in VA on the system, but I'm looking for a shop that can help me out...or maybe someone that would be willing to come to Richmond, VA one weekend and help me.

I've heard many horror stories about letting someone else tune your car...and I want to do most of it, but to be honest with you, I learn by doing...and I don't want to do the wrong thing the first time....

but yeah...I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

thanks

prsrcokr

Motörhead
Apr 3, 2005
Richmond
Didn't know you had upgraded, is this why you didn't make it to the auto-x last week? I hope to use the AEM eventually but can't afford it with other stuff needing to be finished. I'd bet there's a place in Northern Va that knows what they're doing with MkIVs and the AEM.
Brian W

chevyeater

wastegate hose is pulled
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
Get in contact with BLKMGK on the AEM forum. He is from Manassas IIRC and can point you to a good shop or maybe even help you tune it yourself, I dunno if he does that sort of thing though.

Last edited: