how common is tan/champagne two tone?

GOT BOOST

Mar 30, 2005
Canada
www.supraclub.ca
suprra_girl said:
hey :)

just interested to know if the tan/champagne mk3 is common? how easy are parts to get a hold of?

Hi Suprra_Girl,

I did see a wrecked champagne MKIII Supra in a wrecker I visited a while back. From what I remember the body was really rusted bad, but the Tan interior was in decent shape. I believe it was a 1988 Non Turbo Automatic hard top.

I do not know if the car is still there or not. It was in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. As for actually seeing other champagne supras on the road, I have not seen many. Maybe one or two. They are pretty rare here.

Mike Nikolai

MA70Supra88

Boostless
Mar 31, 2005
Boerne, TX
MKIIINA said:
only seen one, well 2 if you count HAMS car.... damn that thing is hot...
Same here. Ham's car and some POS with a horrible exhaust leak and rust that used to run around my campus last year.

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
reason i was wondering is if you needed little quirky parts from a tan coloured interior as i have some bits.... figured they might be rarish there and hard to get bits.. just thought i'd throw it out there...

here i've seen personally a total of 3 lol.. but same as above, wrecked/rusted pos lol

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
really? all you got was two tone?!?! that's nutty.....crazy NZers! :)

the brown int here was just brown....the dash/trim was darker brown and the seats were lighter beige, if you want to get picky. some of the old pix on my site should show ya....