just when I start getting bored...

Mark2JZ

ahhhh!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Oxnard, CA
so now that the corolla is running fine its been a little quiet and boring in the garage lately. nothing to wrench on. the 900rr is fine as it is, and the supra will be worked on later, but thats another story...

so anyway, one of my neighbors knocks and the door and asks if i want (for free wtf?) this little honda trail bike he has no use or room for in the garage. it needed a new stud for one of the rocker arms (its a 4 stroke) and thats it. got it started up today, this thing is hilarious. 3 spd too...sooo funny

looks like this

ad2.jpg

ill take some pics when i clean it up and give it a few of my own touches.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
dude... i so have one...
not quite the same, but based off the same. it's an '80 z50r
i love it! they're so much fun. 3 speed. oh yeeeeah

Mark2JZ

ahhhh!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Oxnard, CA
got it really going today, i think my face hurts from laughing so hard while riding it.

took a pic of my pops goin around, he wanted to wear the speed racer helmet for the pic, lmao!

p12603_1.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Mark2JZ said:
got it really going today, i think my face hurts from laughing so hard while riding it.

took a pic of my pops goin around, he wanted to wear the speed racer helmet for the pic, lmao!

p12619_1.jpg

LOL
tell ur pops that thing is to small for him,
freakin awesome helmet. LOL
:rofl:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
HAHAHAHAHA
that freakin Rocks man, u need to like deck out in black leather look like ur part of Hells Angels and Go to like wallmart park really close people will be like WTF when u get back on that thing. LOL dude that rocks.