Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
THE PRIZE:
339348_Image.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
If you have already signed up for FreePSPs.com and have an account, DO NOT make another account just to get into the Conga. This Conga is for new signups only. Use only the Current Referral Link to sign up your single account with. If you make multiple accounts, you WILL get caught, and you will NOT receive ANYTHING. ALL of your accounts will be locked down, and you also risk screwing over the person you signed up with. Don't fuck around kids

Additionally, if you already have an account with FreeIpods, FreeFlatScreens, or any of the other Gratis sites, you MUST complete a DIFFERENT promotion than one you have already completed to get credit for the FreePSP.

What offer should I do??
Check them all out here, good site with user feedback and lots of info:
http://www.ratetheoffers.com/ratings.php

So I signed up under the referral link and completed my offer, what do I do now?

1. Post in the thread:

You should include:

* Who you signed up under
* What offer you completed
* The Email Address you signed up with.
* Your referral Number (NOT YOUR LINK, JUST THE NUMBER!!!)

BATTERS BOX(CURRENT LINK):

D34DC311'S4/5 SIGNED UP 2/5 COMPLETED

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17540584 :evildeal:

ON DECK:
1. drunk_medic- Own Offer Completed
2. mkiiSupraMan18- Own Offer Pending
3. Furball- Own Offer Completed
4. Bigdough666- Own Offer Pending
5. Psifactor- Own Offer Completed
6. StangSlvr01- Own Offer Pending
7. Clinton- Own Offer Pending

COMPLETED:
1. Idealsupra: GOT IT!
PROOF PIC:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ok now what?
are u talkin about freebidding? thats the offer i have about bidding.
also just to prove hes not full of shit
my cusin does this all the time, works to.
u sending the $5 to pay pal right?

Last edited:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
D34DC311 said:
ok now what?
are u talkin about freebidding? thats the offer i have about bidding.
also just to prove hes not full of shit
my cusin does this all the time, works to.
u sending the $5 to pay pal right?

yeah sorry...free bidding is the one that i did...its supposed to be instant credit but it hasnt credited me yet... but the 3.95 is still pending on my card...

i would suggest that one....just make sure you cancelt i in about 20 hours though cause its only a 1 day trial membership...dont weant you to be charged the 30 bucks after that ...

to cancel just go to paycom.net click cancel/find subscription i think it is...and thype in 2 of the things they want...then cancel the subscription...

once i see you did it ill send it via paypal yep.

thanks!

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I signed up for this.. I did the free-bidding one.
the e-mail address I used was *NOSPAM*irish-bastard@cox.net*NOSPAM*
Of course, the item read in-between the askterisks and NOSPAMs.. :D
Oh yeah.. and don't worry about the PayPal.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
thanks guys!
i have four referrals on there now but no completed offers yet...hopefully if you guys did the freebidding one all the way through it will show up soon...BUT please dont forget to cancel your subscriptions to that thing like before 24 hours...it would be great if you could wait until like the 23rd hour BUT if your not gonna be by a computer then do it as late as possible....if you forget to cancel it it WILL charge your card for a real membership and i dont want any of you having that happen...unless of course you want it to lol...

thanks again guys! also PM me your referral links and what email address you signed up under and ill add you to the conga line list...and once i get my referrals all completed the next guy gets moved up and everyone signs up under him...and obviously dont be afriad to bother your friends about it either to get ahead of the game ;)

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Ok, I'm all signed up. I signed up with the blockbuster one. Don't worry about paying me, just put me on the list. This is cool, I hope it works out.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
If you have not received credit for completing an offer, please be patient. It can take up to 15 or more days for your credit to appear under the "Check Status" page. Please wait until that amount of time has passed before contacting us with any questions.

DAMN

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
matchingkimbers@gmail.com whos email address is this? they have FULLY completed an offer ...im wondering which offer you did so i can see if it would be worth everyone else to do that instead...it seems the freebidding one isnt as "instant" credit as it had seemed...

sorry its been so long..im gonna update the conga list... i have one full offer and like 8 people under me so i need 4 more people to have cmopleted offers and gotten credit...then ill post up the next persons referral link for everyone to sign up under... dont forget to get friends and whatnot involved as well!

to be fair im gonna go by who signed up order rather then whos offer is complete order..i think thats fair enough...

ill update in a few minutes! thanks guys...

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Furball said:
The matchingkimbers one is me. I did the Blockbuster one and they gave me credit right away.

gotcha! thanks man...

first post updated...let me know guys when you get credit for your offers...and also let me know if you get any friends to sign up outside of here... and ill add those also... once i get my 5 completed number 2 on the list will have their referral link posted in the original post...