t4 oil line kit

evildoer

Apr 4, 2005
Augusta, Georgia
hey im looking for a oil line kit i know 935 sells them complete, but i think they are out of stock also seen some good prices on russel lines -4an and return feed size -10an now my question
what do i need for these to attach to the block i know i need 2 adapters 1 for the feed line on block and one for return line on block
1: i need to know where to buy
2: part number

thanks pce

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
First, on the feed you need a metrc (either 10x1.25 or 10x1.5, I can't remember) to -4 adapter. This goes into the block where the banjo fitting is. The only company that I know that carries this right now is Hahn Racecraft. They do have it, but their guys kinda have a hard time finding it on their shelves (it is there though).

Next you'll need 2 -4 straights.

Then, you'll probably want a 1/8" to -4 90* adapter (for the top of the turbo)--not sure what turbo your running, but anything aftermarket has the 1/8" NPT threads on the top.

For the drain you'll need either a flange for the bottom that will accept an adapter for -10 line (either 1/2" npt or 3/8, can't remember) or you can get it all in one off ebay (I just did and it's a great piece). Then 2 -10 fittings (should be able to away with straights, but check).

Lastly, you'll want a flange for the block side drain. I usually have mine machined and tapped, so I'm not sure what everyone else does.

That should get you started.

Kevin

PIONEER

Wallet Wide Open
Mar 30, 2005
Raleigh, Nc
I'll add to Kevin a little. Not sure if 935 makes his own fittings or gets them from Maxx Autoworks. Check with them, they also have the T04 kits and the custom feed line with the proper fitting to fit into the block.

I got mine from Jeff (The Old Supra-Sport) Not sure if the current owners can get this part.